TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at www.h-s.co.uk. By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
Our contact details are as follows:
The www.h-s.co.uk website is operated by:
HARRISON AND SIMMONDS
80 High Street
Phone: 01234 300777
Fax: 01234 266711
- All prices quoted on this site do not include the cost of postage and packing. These additional costs are charged separately, and are set out in our Shipping section.
- Harrison & Simmonds Ltd send all deliveries by Special Delivery, Recorded delivery, first class post, whilst overseas deliveries will be sent by air or surface mail, depending on customer preference.
- It is the policy of Harrison & Simmonds Ltd to send goods out the day after they have been ordered. It reserves the right to depart from this practice in exceptional circumstances. As goods are sent by post, the precise date of delivery will be dictated by the efficiency of the postal services. For this reason, Harrison & Simmonds Ltd cannot guarantee the precise date of receipt of any purchase.
- It is the policy of Harrison & Simmonds Ltd to update the listings of products on its site as soon as they are out of stock. If, in spite of our best efforts, an order is placed for a product which is no longer in stock, we will immediately notify you and offer an alternative or a refund of the charge made on your account.
- Harrison & Simmonds Ltd reserve the right to place a restriction on the volume of goods ordered by a customer.
- Harrison & Simmonds Ltd accept payment by Visa Credit Card, Visa Delta Debit Card, Solo Card, Mastercard Credit Card, American Express Card and Switch/UK Maestro Debit Card in respect of transactions.
- Payment will deducted from customers’ accounts at the time of ordering. All credit card and debit card payments are subject to validation checks and to authorisation from the card issuer. If the issuer of the customer payment card refuses to authorise payment, Harrison & Simmonds Ltd will not be liable for any delay or non delivery.
- Harrison & Simmonds Ltd will send an e-mail to the customer which confirms receipt and acceptance of the order that has been placed. At this point a contract will be deemed to exist between Harrison & Simmonds Ltd and the customer.
- Customers who shop on-line on this site must be 18 years of age or older.
- The prices displayed on the and European pages of this site are inclusive of VAT, which is charged at the standard rate. Harrison & Simmonds Ltd cannot be answerable for any additional import duties that other countries may raise.
- Refund policy: All merchandise purchased on-line can be returned at any time within 30 days of purchase and the purchaser would be entitled to an automatic refund of the purchase price, provided that the product is returned in its original condition (please note: we can not offer a full refund on goods which have been engraved, embossed or otherwise personalised ). In such circumstances Harrison & Simmonds Ltd would not refund the cost of any postage and packing. In instances where customers are returning goods, Harrison & Simmonds Ltd recommend that customers retain a Certificate of Posting receipt, in order to safeguard against the unlikely possibility that returned goods may go missing.
- Whilst Harrison & Simmonds Ltd make every effort to ensure that goods are sent out in perfect condition, in instances where a fault is discovered, it is the policy of Harrison & Simmonds Ltd to either replace goods or reimburse the customer, depending upon the preference of the customer. The reimbursement will extend to the cost of all postage and packaging. Customer satisfaction remains at all times our chief priority.
- Harrison & Simmonds Ltd will replace goods or offer a refund at the point when the product is received back from the customer. When returning goods to Harrison & Simmonds Ltd, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the goods arrive safely.
- Whilst Harrison & Simmonds Ltd make every effort to ensure that as accurate a likeness as possible of each product is displayed on the pages of its web site, it cannot guarantee that other computers will in all instances produce an exact reproduction of these images. It is possible therefore that slight disparities of colour, shape and scale may occur on occasions.
- Cookies have been incorporated into this site. These are transferred to the customer’s computer hard drive through their web browser. This allows our systems to recognise the customer’s browser, and it enables us to provide a click purchasing facility. Customer browsers can be programmed not to accept new cookies or to disable existing ones. However, given the benefits that our cookies bring to customers in the context of our site, we recommend that they are retained. When using shared computers, and customers elect to leave cookies turned on, we recommend that you ensure that you sign off at the end of your session.
- All features within the site, including graphics, images, design, text and computer software, are the property of Harrison & Simmonds Ltd and the site builders, MIUK Ltd, and are subject to standard copyright provisions.
- Any contract between Harrison & Simmonds Ltd and its customers is subject to the law of and , and any dispute would fall within the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Customers’ statutory rights remain unaffected by these terms and conditions.